Using NIATx to Strengthen Your Workforce: Recruit, Hire, Retain, & Promote (RHRP) Series
Learn how to strengthen your workforce by using the NIATx model of process improvement when recruiting, hiring, retaining, and promoting (RHRP) staff!
Human services providers are struggling to hire and retain the staff they need to fulfill their missions. Organizations continue to face challenges in staffing shortages, competition for talent with other industries, and the high costs of staff turnover. Sessions 1–5 in this series feature the National CLAS Standards, workforce wellness, and professional coaching/mentoring best practices. Each session focus on how these cultural elements impact your organization's capacity to recruit, hire, retain, and promote (RHRP) the best possible team. The curriculum of sessions 6–10 will be a NIATx Change Leader Academy (CLA) designed to focus specifically on the RHRP continuum. The CLA will provide tools that will enable you to engage in data driven changes that will improve your recruitment and hiring.
You will learn to:
- Use NIATx tools and rapid cycle PDSA cycles to improve recruitment, hiring, retention, and promotion
- Apply a culture lens to organizational workforce challenges using the CLAS Standards
- Develop the workplace team using core wellness, coaching and mentoring tools and concepts
Note: It is highly recommended that participants attend all sessions in this series to receive the full benefit of this intensive training opportunity. Individuals or teams who have fully attended sessions 1–10 will be eligible to enroll in professional coaching sessions with our subject matter expert trainers after the conclusion of the tenth session. These coaching sessions will help you implement what you've learned during this series in your organization.
NAADAC Certified Continuing Education Hours
Those who fully attend all 13 hours of the RHRP series will be eligible to receive a total of 13 NAADAC continuing education (CE) hours. NAADAC CE certificates will be sent to qualifying participants via email within 1-2 weeks after the conclusion of the training.
- Participants who fully attend each of the 5 foundational sessions of the RHRP series will be eligible to receive 1 NAADAC CE hour per session. (Sessions: April 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18)
- Participants who fully attend all 5 sessions of the RHRP Change Leader Academy will be eligible to receive 5 NAADAC CE hours. No partial credit will be awarded. (Sessions: June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29)
- Participants who fully attend all 10 sessions of the RHRP series will be offered the opportunity to participate in an additional 3 hours of free one-on-one organizational coaching with Mat Roosa that will be tailored to your team and/or agency. Those who participate in these virtual coaching sessions will be eligible to receive 3 NAADAC CE hours. No partial credit will be awarded.
***You must register for each session to attend sessions 1–5***
***You must register once to attend any sessions 6–10***
All sessions in this series will take place virtually from 3:00 PM–4:00 PM CT / 4:00 PM–5:00 PM ET
Visit event pages for each session to view additional details and to register.
Register for sessions 1-5
April 20: Using NIATx to Strengthen Your Workforce: Implementing CLAS Standards for Staff
April 27: Using NIATx to Strengthen Your Workforce: Creating Inclusive Organizations to Support RHRP
May 4: Using NIATx to Strengthen Your Workforce: Building a Culture of Workplace Wellness & Engagement to Support RHRP
May 11: Using NIATx to Strengthen Your Workforce: Professional Coaching & Mentoring in the Workplace to Support RHRP
May 18: Using NIATx to Strengthen Your Workforce: Introduction to Process Improvement and Using PDSA for RHRP
Register once to attend sessions 6-10
June: Using NIATx to Strengthen Your Workforce: NIATx Change Leader Academy for RHRP
June 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29, 2023