Top 5 Podcast Episodes from 2019
In January of 2019, we set out to create a virtual gathering place for the Mid-America PTTC region. Our vision was to create a podcast where we could connect with prevention leaders to share their great work, share valuable information and inspire listeners to lead change in their communities. It’s a place where you can hear what’s going on around the region, what’s working and not working, and find like-minded folks to engage with.
We published 22 episodes last year and have many more to come in 2020!
Just for fun, here are our top 5 podcast episodes from 2019.
- Episode 1: An Introduction to the Mid-America Prevention Technology Transfer Center http://bit.ly/2Qjy5v3
- Episode 5: Build the Community to Build the Capacity http://bit.ly/2Qjeco1
- Episode 8: Recovery Stories - Darla http://bit.ly/2QkrtfV
- Episode 19: Current Drug Trends - Promethazine http://bit.ly/35WQ5C4
- Episode 21: Thrive Allen County http://bit.ly/2PW4Qzu
Do you know someone who should be featured on the podcast? If so, drop Dave an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for being a part of the Mid-America PTTC network!