Amy Ronshausen is the Executive Director of both Drug Free America Foundation and Save Our Society from Drugs. Both of these national nonprofit organizations work to defeat drug legalization attempts, promote sound drug policies, and prevent drug use, abuse and addiction.
Amy is passionate about reducing illegal drug use and drug prevention, coordinating grassroots advocacy campaigns, prevention summits, analyze and track state and federal drug policy legislation, and training prevention professionals at local and national conferences.
- www.dfaf.org (drug free America foundation)
- www.saveoursociety.org (save our society from drugs)
- https://onechoiceprevention.org/ (One Choice)
- https://www.listenfirstproject.org/ (Listen First Project)
- https://learnaboutsam.org/ (Smart Approaches to Marijuana)
- https://onechancetogrowup.org/ (One Chance to Grow Up)
The funder of this project, along with all other products of the Mid-America PTTC is the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Although funded by SAMHSA, the content of this recording does not necessarily reflect the views of SAMHSA. Did you know nearly 700 publications and digital products are available online at https://store.samhsa.gov
Learn about the real risks for people who use marijuana, especially youth and young adults, and women who are pregnant or nursing. SAMHSA has online resources available at www.samhsa.gov/marijuana