Take the lead and impact your community!
This year-long program offers a unique opportunity for mental health, behavioral health, substance use providers, or helping professionals to explore their unique skills and leadership potential through trainings, an individual project, and mentor support.
We are currently seeking mentors and mentees for the 2020-2021 Leadership Academy.
The program provides:
• Development of knowledge and expertise in the behavioral health field
• Interactive seminars, distance learning, webinars and project work
• Learning opportunities through interaction and supervision between mentors and mentees
• Supervising community-based participatory initiatives
• Networking with other mentors
Tentative schedule for 2020-2021:
Immersion Training - Meskwaki Casino Hotel, Tama, IA
Enhancement Session - Santa Ana Pueblo, NM
Graduation - Location TBA
How to apply:
Click on either of the links below to complete the online versions of the applications:
PDF applications can be downloaded here: