Take the lead and impact your community!
This year-long program offers a unique opportunity for mental health, behavioral health, substance use providers, or helping professionals to explore their unique skills and leadership potential through trainings, an individual project, and mentor support.
We are currently seeking mentors and mentees for the 2020-2021 Leadership Academy.
The program provides:
• Development of knowledge and expertise in the behavioral health field
• Interactive seminars, distance learning, webinars and project work
• Learning opportunities through interaction and supervision between mentors and mentees
• Supervising community-based participatory initiatives
• Networking with other mentors
NOTE: The recruiting period for 2022-2023 has not yet commenced.
Check back often for information on applications for Cohort V!
Questions? Please contact:
Monica Dreyer Rossi, Cand. Polit.
Program Manager, National American Indian & Alaska Native Leadership Academy