Now launching the pilot for the Behavioral Health Education Program
We invite you to attend the Introduction to Behavioral Health Series for those serving Tribal and Urban Native communities.
The series is designed for behavioral health providers, mental health technicians, peer support specialists, and those working in primary care settings, schools, and social services.
- Models for Understanding Behavioral Health Topics
- Role of Trauma and Culture in Native Behavioral Health
- Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders: Prevalence and Descriptions
- Prevention and Treatment Solutions for Improving Behavioral Health
- Reflection Upon Important Behavioral Health topics - Q&A
The Behavioral Health Education Program is being supported by the AI/AN MHTTC, PTTC, and ATTC.
For more information, contact:
Monica Dreyer Rossi, Research Manager: [email protected]