|Date: June 6-10, 2022||Format: Virtual Conference|
Mon: 12:30 PM - 5:15 PM EST
T-Thurs - 9:00 AM - 3:45 PM EST
Fri: 9:00 AM - 2:15 PM EST
|Cost: See the conference webpage|
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The New England School of Addiction and Prevention Studies, commonly called Summer School, is an intensive 5-day learning experience to further knowledge, skills, and experience in the field of substance use disorder services. For over 50 years, participants from many disciplines have come together to form a unique, diverse learning community. As the COVID-19 challenges continue, In order to meet your continuing education needs amidst uncertainty, we are pleased to once again take the 53rd Summer School learning community online:
- Select from over 30 intensive courses from across the continuum of treatment, prevention, and recovery.
- Virtual courses will take place live by videoconference, allowing for course group work and interaction.
- In addition to courses: plenary sessions, virtual community, and more!
- Options are available to attend the full program, or any number of days.
- Earn up to 26 Contact Hours during the week.
THE NEW ENGLAND PTTC is proud to sponsor the following courses:
- 161.M PTTC: Prevention Stories Writing Workshop: Telling the Stories Behind the Science
- 760.T.Th NE PTTC: Substance Use Prevention Skills Training (SAPST) Day 1
- 261.T PTTC: Putting the POP in Prevention
- 361.W PTTC: Introduction to Intersectionality
- 760.T.Th NE PTTC: Substance Use Prevention Skills Training (SAPST) Day 2
- 461.Th PTTC: A Deeper Dive into the New England PTTC Fellowship Program Products
- 561.F PTTC: Prevention and Systemic Inequality: A History
- 760.P.T.Th NE PTTC: Substance Use Prevention Skills Training (SAPST) Day 3
- 760.P.T.Th NE PTTC: Substance Use Prevention Skills Training (SAPST) Day 4 (scheduled June 16, 2022; Post Program Summer School Class)
New England summer programs have been developed to respond to specific needs in our regional workforce. Participants may attend offerings specifically for treatment, prevention, or recovery support, or courses of interest to all. Partial New England State Scholarships are available from most New England states.
The scholarship deadline has been extended - APPLY BY TUESDAY, MAY 24th.
Please contact AdCare New England with any questions at 207-621-2549 or [email protected]