|Date: June 5-8, 2023||Format: Virtual Conference|
Mon: 12:30 PM - 5:15 PM EST
T-Thurs - 9:00 AM - 3:45 PM EST
Fri: 9:00 AM - 2:15 PM EST
|Cost: See the conference webpage|
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The New England School of Addiction and Prevention Studies, commonly called Summer School, is an intensive 4-day learning experience to further knowledge, skills, and experience in the field of substance use disorder services. For over 50 years, participants from many disciplines have come together to form a unique, diverse learning community.
This year will be our first hybrid program!
During COVID-19 challenges, the Summer School offered a highly successful learning community online for three summers.
We are delighted to return to Worcester State University for a face-to-face program. Due to the demand for intensive Summer School program online, we are happy to also offer a live virtual program.
- Select from many intensive courses from across the continuum of treatment, prevention, and recovery.
- Virtual courses will take place live by videoconference, allowing for course group work and interaction.
- In addition to courses: plenary sessions, community, and more!
- Options are available to attend the full program, or any number of days.
- Earn up to 28 Contact Hours during the week.
Courses are designed for the extensive demands of today's professionals and organizations:
- Certification, licensing, and re-credentialing;
- Evidence-based practices;
- Addressing health disparities and equity issues;
- Behavioral healthcare and primary care integration;
- Recovery oriented care across the continuum;
- Addressing the opioid crisis and other current drug trends;
- And many other current and emerging topics!
Partial New England State Scholarships are available from most New England states. Application coming soon!
Please contact AdCare New England with any questions at 207-621-2549 or [email protected].