|Date: June 12, 2023||Format: Webinar|
Time: 2:00 PM—4:00 PM EST
ABOUT THE LEARNING SESSION
Grantwriting is an important tool for organizational success in the prevention field, but where do you start if you are new to grants? This 2-hour webinar will provide prevention professionals an introduction to the grantwriting process, from looking for grant opportunities to preparing a proposal and drafting a budget, as well as strategies for grantwriting success.
Participants will learn:
- How to find relevant grant opportunities,
- How to prepare and organize a proposal – what to do before the writing begins
- How to draft a budget and budget justification
- Tips and tricks for writing a winning proposal.
- Megan Hawkes, MPH, Program Manager, Public Consulting Group
- Kim Magoon, MS, Evaluation Analyst, Public Consulting Group
About the webinar: This webinar is hosted by the New England PTTC, a program funded through SAMHSA, in response to an identified need for training in grant writing for prevention professionals in the New England region. Participants who complete the workshop will receive a certificate of participation for 2.0 contact hours. No partial credit will be awarded.