The New England PTTC is proud to partner with the New England ATTC in co-sponsoring the 51st New England School of Addiction and Prevention Studies.
The New England School of Addiction and Prevention Studies, often called Summer School, is a 4-day intensive learning experience to further knowledge, skills, and experience in the field of substance use disorder services. Each year, participants from many disciplines come together to form a unique, diverse learning community.
In order to meet your continuing education needs during this challenging year, we are pleased to take the 51st Summer School learning community online:
- Select from intensive courses each from across the continuum of treatment, prevention, and recovery.
- Virtual courses will take place live on Zoom, allowing for interaction, including breakout groups and case studies.
- In addition to courses: plenary sessions, virtual community, and more!
- Options are available to attend the full program, or any number of days.
- Earn up to 28 Contact Hours!
- Partial New England State Scholarships are available.
- Audience: For all who recognize the impact of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs on individuals, families, and communities.
Complete Virtual Summer School Information and scholarship applications will be available by April 10 on the Summer School website.