Webinar Series Part 4: Using Evaluation to Make Data Driven Decisions - Evaluation for Substance Use Prevention Professionals (HHS Region 1)
|Date: June 23, 2021||Format: Webinar|
|Time: 1:00 PM—2:00 PM EST||Cost: FREE|
ABOUT THE LEARNING SESSION:
Prevention funding often requires program evaluation to demonstrate impacts, successes, challenges, opportunities, and efficiencies. However, conducting an evaluation is a science with many steps along the way. Join Public Consulting Group (PCG) on June 23 at 1:00 pm for Part 4 of a four-part webinar series on evaluation for substance use prevention professionals.
Over four sessions, this webinar series will:
- Provide basic understanding of prevention science and the role of evaluation
- Describe evaluation planning and types of evaluation
- Discuss data collection tools and gap analysis techniques
- Discuss strategies for data analysis and communicating findings to stakeholders
The New England PTTC Evaluation Webinar Series dates are: Dec. 2, Feb. 24, April 14, and June 23. Recordings of previous webinars will be made available for on-demand viewing. This event listing may be updated with specific objectives for the June 23 session at a later date.
This series is intended for professionals in HHS Region 1 (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont).
Megan Hawkes, MPH, Research Supervisor, and Kim Magoon, MS, Research Analyst at Public Consulting Group are the lead evaluators for the New England PTTC, as well as several other prevention and human services projects in New England and around the country.
RECORDED WEBINARS AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND
- Part 1: RECORDED ON December 2, 2020. Watch on-demand at https://youtu.be/fIExqfs8p7c.
- Part 2: RECORDED ON February 24, 2021. Watch on-demand at https://youtu.be/IbJdkuYH0nU.
- Part 3: RECORDED ON April 14, 2021. Watch on-demand at https://youtu.be/yFfzp_wz_Xw.
- Part 4: June 23, 2021, 1:00pm -https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3660606672242715915