Save the Date!
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
The New England PTTC and CADCA present:
Capacity Building to Engage the Healthcare Community to Reduce Opioid Prescribing
Please save the date to join us for this full-day training focused on building successful collaborative relationships with medical providers to prevent prescription opioid misuse.
- Explain how prescriber education can be a promising strategy for reducing prescription opioid misuse;
- Identify key stakeholders from the medical community to engage in state and local efforts to prevention prescription opioid misuse;
- Describe the benefits and challenges of collaborating with the medical community to conduct prescriber education programming;
- Establish mutual benefit for community impact and organizational benefit to prepare for overcoming challenges; and
- Identify relationship building strategies to effectively recruit healthcare providers to screen and treat substance use disorders (SUD) in the primary care setting.
Location: Fireside Inn, Portland, Maine
Agenda and Registration Coming Soon!