The Training & Technical Assistance Specialist for the SSW PTTC is responsible for moving training and consultation sessions from conceptualization, through development and delivery, and on to post-production.
This position may be located remotely or in the Norman, Oklahoma office.
- Plan, develop, and coordinate classes, workshops, and conferences
- Apply knowledge about substance misuse prevention to inform products and training
- Research and assess the workforce development needs of prevention professionals
- Develop and edit instructional materials
- Develop and deliver high-visibility presentations
- Coordinate proposal development and project implementation
- Identify and recruit technical consultants and develop their scope of work
- Advise on complex training or product and training design projects; may lead design projects or supervise multiple events
- Provide training and technical assistance to prevention professionals and partners virtually and in-person
- Assist with development of departmental budget
- Coordinate contract and quality adherence