This learning lab discusses the rationale for writing a communications plan after administration and analysis of the Caring Communities Youth Survey (CCYS). With a special focus placed on how to design the communications plan so that it can be used to educate stakeholders on the importance and use of the data from the CCYS.
Select the View Resource button above to watch the recording. Below are the materials for the webinar.
- Handout 1 Communications Template
- Handout 2 Ensuring Data Accuracy
- Handout 3 Infographics
- Handout 4 Wilder Reporting Research Findings
- Handout 5 Infographic Tower Survey Outreach and FAQ Example
- Handout 6 Infographic Poverty and Substance Use
- Handout 7 Communication Plan Sample
- Handout 8 Jeopardy Questions and Answers
Melissa Adolfson, MS, has over a decade of research and evaluation experience. She has worked on projects addressing substance use, mental health, suicide, juvenile justice, maternal and child health, and adverse childhood experiences.
Dr. Kristin Dillon has provided leadership on several statewide demonstration projects in the areas of substance abuse prevention and recovery. She also leads assessments and evaluations of the adult mental health system in Minnesota and beyond to identify opportunities for strengthening services and supports for individuals with serious mental illness.