In this 90-minute virtual training participants will learn skills to design visually compelling slide decks and handouts as companion pieces for meetings and presentations.
- Select content that is memorable, motivational, and aligns with your audience
- Ditch the "slideument" in favor of visual aids that enhance your information without losing or dividing attention.
- Edit content to reduce information-overload and emphasize key ideas
- Create polished slides and print materials with thoughtful use of color, palettes, fonts, and images
- Design data visualization with a focus on audience engagement and understanding
About the Presenters:
Jamie Comstock and Robin Carr founded Info Inspired in 2014, after many years of designing and giving presentations with no formal training in this area and watching their public health colleagues struggle with the same skills gap. Both are certified prevention specialists with 30 years’ combined experience in the field. They’ve spent the last several years researching and testing ways to not only capture and hold an audience’s attention, but to also inspire audiences. They’ve spent countless hours refining the presentation planning process, identifying free resources, and learning how to maximize the tools they already had, and they’ve shared their findings with thousands of people across the county. It’s also important to know that they aren’t graphic designers, artists, or especially tech savvy. Everything they do, you can do too.