Indigenous Behavioral Health Series: Fundamentals of Substance Use
The Native Center for Behavioral Health is presenting a five-part webinar series entitled “Fundamentals of Substance Use" starting next week. The series is designed for behavioral health providers, mental health technicians, peer support specialists, those in primary care settings, schools (including educators, teaching assistants, counselors, and administrative and support staff), and social services working with Native populations.
Each session consists of a one-hour presentation and a 30-minute interactive opportunity for participants to ask questions to the presenters.
Sessions are Tuesdays from 12-1:30 ET / 11-12:30 CT / 10-11:30 MT / 9-10:30 PT / 8-9:30 AKT. Please see the dates and topics for the upcoming series "Fundamentals of Substance Use" below:
- Tuesday, January 24: Overview of Substance Use and Substance Use Disorders
- Tuesday, February 7: Prevention
- Tuesday, February 14: Treating Substance Use Disorders
- Tuesday, February 21: Case Illustrations
- Tuesday, February 28: Reflections Upon Important Substance Use Topics/Q&A
To register, click here: https://uiowa.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwscuyurDwoHtQvkCipsrA8WvCi-qKkVDpT#/registration
For more information, please contact: [email protected]