The New England PTTC is proud to co-sponsor the 28th Best Practices School.
This four-day event gives addiction and behavioral health professionals the opportunity for in-depth study of an area of special interest. The program includes advanced clinical and administrative skilled-based treatment in best practices and evidence-based practices treatment approaches, as well as a current and emerging best opioid treatment practices, clinical supervision, management, and advanced prevention.
In order to meet your continuing education needs during this challenging year, we are pleased to take the 28th Annual Best Practices School learning community online:
- Select from intensive courses each from across the continuum of treatment, prevention, and recovery.
- Virtual courses will take place live by videoconference, allowing for participant interaction
- In addition to courses: plenary sessions, virtual community, and more!
- Options are available to attend the full program, or any number of days.
- Partial New England State Scholarships are available from most New England states.
- Earn up to 28 contact hours.