|Date: May 6, 2022||Format: Webinar|
|Time: 9:00 AM—4:00 PM EST||Cost: See the conference webpage|
ABOUT THE INFORMATIONAL SESSION
Join us to explore the research and learn new ideas for creating intentional relationships that promote healing, enhance resilience, and help youth, families, and communities thrive.
This conference is for those interested in cross-professional collaboration to address community issues at their root:
- Mental Health and Addiction Counselors
- Health Care Practitioners
- Social Service Providers
- Law Enforcement Professionals
- Community and Business Leaders & Engaged Citizens
At this conference, you will learn:
- How to develop positive relationships with youth that allow them to thrive
- Trauma-informed approaches to improve child, family, and community well-being by addressing adverse childhood experiences (ACEs)
- Constructive actions that help to buffer the effects of childhood trauma on children and the adults they become.