Looking for tips and tricks on how to create compelling slide decks and handouts for your meetings and presentations? Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from Jamie Comstock and Robin Carr about how to design memorable and effective slide decks and handouts. (Important note: This webinar will not be recorded. So be sure to attend the live training!)
After this session participants will be able to:
● Select content that is memorable, motivational, and aligns with your
● Ditch the “slideument” in favor of visual aids that enhance your information without losing or dividing attention
● Edit content to reduce information-overload and emphasize key ideas
● Create polished slides and print materials with thoughtful use of color palettes, fonts, and images
● Design data visualizations with a focus on audience engagement and understanding
Jamie Comstock and Robin Carr founded Info Inspired in 2014, after many years of designing and giving presentations with no formal training in this area and watching their public health colleagues struggle with the same skills gap.
Both are certified prevention specialists with 30 years of combined experience in the field.
They’ve spent the last several years researching and testing ways to not only capture and hold an audience’s attention, but to also inspire audiences. They’ve spent countless hours refining the presentation planning process, identifying free resources, and learning how to maximize the tools they already had.
It’s also important to know that they aren’t graphic designers, artists, or especially tech savvy. Everything they do, you can do too.
CERTIFICATES of Attendance
Certificates of attendance will be emailed to all participants who attend the training in full.
The Great Lakes PTTC is offering this training for individuals working in HHS Region 5: IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI. This training is being provided in response to a need identified by Region 5 stakeholders.