Do your presentations inspire and influence your audiences?
Do you know how to tackle tough topics and information overload?
We use presentations as one of our primary strategies to share content knowledge, build skills, ignite calls to action and affect culture change. Many of us have attempted to create compelling presentations, however most of us never receive any formal training in presentation design - despite all we expect presentations to do for us.
In this three-hour virtual workshop, participants will learn practical skills to plan and deliver exceptional presentations using the tools and resources they already have.
After the session, participants will be able to:
• Apply a four-step process to create brain-friendly presentations
• List the most common presenter mistakes and understand how to prevent them
• Use tools and techniques that enhance learning
• Increase audience engagement and participation
• Use and display data effectively
• Design compelling, polished visual aids for presentations
Native American and Alaska Native nonprofit and public sector professionals,
substance use prevention professionals, behavioral health professionals, public health professionals and others tasked with delivering presentations