This is the first webinar in a three-part series on implementing prevention strategies across the continuum of care. Prevention plays a critical role throughout the continuum of care and understanding this role can prepare prevention professionals to be the most effective in their work. Having a solid understanding of this model is one of the first steps prevention professional should grasp. Join us for an interactive webinar series that outlines each component of the continuum, and the role prevention has throughout, as well as identifying areas that prevention can serve in a supportive role as communities work collaboratively to reduce substance misuse. Information about the other two webinars can be found here:
This is a 3-part webinar series. Register now for the upcoming sessions using the following links:
- Understanding and Implementing Selective Prevention Strategies, August 23, 2023, 9:30-11:00 AM CT
- Understanding and Implementing Indicated Prevention Strategies, August 31, 2023, 9:30-11:00 AM CT
Participants will be able to:
- Discuss the overall continuum of care and the role in which prevention plays throughout
- List prevention strategies that can be implemented in each portion of the continuum
- Identify how and who to connect with when working across the continuum of care
Registrants who fully attend this webinar will receive a certificate of attendance via email within two weeks.
Ashley Bodiford, MPH, MS, CSPS, ICP
The Great Lakes A/MH/PTTC is offering this training for individuals working in HHS Region 5: IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI. This training is being provided in response to a need identified by Region 5 stakeholders.