This Issue: CONNECTIONS: HONORING CULTURE AND EMBRACING CHANGE
This issue will bring awareness to the National Recovery Month, Hispanic Heritage Month, and National Suicide Prevention Week. Our Executive Director, Mr. Fred Sandoval shared more details about the work NLBHA is doing in collaboration with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. We are also providing more details about our upcoming National Latino Behavioral Health Conference.
Please read to learn more about the resources we are highlighting this quarter, our upcoming events and projects, and more.
In This Issue
- Our Mission
Dicho of the Quarter
- A reflection by our Director
- NLBHA and AFSP: National Suicide Prevention Week Awareness
- Story time: meet our team member, Ana L. Chavez-Mancillas, MSW
- Highlighting the experts, Quarterly Highlights and Celebrations
- Article by Eva Moya, PhD
- Media Corner
- Conference Highlights
- NHL Executive Leadership and Fellowship Program
- Community Campaigns: National Suicide Prevention Week, National Recovery Month, Hispanic Heritage Month
- Staff Contact information