2022 Maternal and Child Health and Substance Exposed Infant Conference
Maine’s Maternal and Child Health and Substance Exposed Infant Virtual Conference 2022 offers two days of inspiring presentations along with educational and networking opportunities related to maternal and child health, with focused attention on substance exposed infants and families living with substance use disorder.
Participants will gain knowledge about current national and local maternal and child health trends along with strategies and ideas about how to optimize maternal and child health engagement, promote education and cultivate connections and resources within your community. National, regional, and local keynote speakers and presenters will share evidence-based information and guide us to new thinking about how to best support healthy pregnancies (prenatal and postpartum) which lead to healthier outcomes for infants, young children, and families.
With filmed and live recovery stories, your understanding of the disease of substance use disorder will deepen while learning about innovative programs and resources for families, including for those living with substance use disorder and those who support them.
Topics Featured Include:
- National and Regional Maternal and Child Health Trends
- Why Healthy Brain Development Matters: Infancy through Young Adulthood
- The Oral Health Circle of Life: Childhood through Adulthood
- Cannabis Use During Pregnancy and Beyond: What it means for Infants and Parenting Individuals
- Recovery stories will be shared throughout both days of the Conference
Link to view the recorded webinar (recorded on September 28 & 29, 2022).
No continuing education is available.