Paid Fellowship Opportunity

August 19, 2022

The Building Our Leadership and Diversity (BOLD) Prevention Fellowship Program (PFP) is focused on increasing the number of prevention scientists working within Black/African American communities and building their capacity to identify and chronicle programs, practices, and policies proven effective in reducing substance misuse risk factors and consequences and promoting mental health and protective factors or assets in Black/African American communities. BOLD Fellows will receive mentorship from prevention staff in a state, territory, jurisdiction, national organization, and/or federally-recognized tribe or other American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN/) community associated with their placement and will be exposed to the day-to-day workings of the site. This is a paid fellowship. Fellows will work on projects as assigned by their placement approximately 55% of the time and will dedicate the other 45% of their time to learning and capacity development activities coordinated by the Prevention Technology Transfer Center (PTTC) network.

View BOLD Fellowship Declaration of Interest

Apply Here


Know a great candidate for the BOLD PFP? Share the BOLD PFP Flyer:






bold pic
Contributing Center(s):
Copyright © 2024 Prevention Technology Transfer Center (PTTC) Network