Between April 1, 2020 and April 3, 2020, the Northwest PTTC convened one-hour listening sessions with each of the four states in HHS Region 10: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. Sixty-one state and community-level prevention practitioners participated in the listening sessions. Each listening session included 5 open-ended questions:
1) What is a concern and hope that you bring with you today?
2) What are you doing to keep prevention moving forward?
3) What is working right now?
4) How can the Northwest PTTC support you?
5) What training would be useful?
The emerging themes from the state responses are summarized in the attached document.